I sighed and opened my eyes.
我叹气着睁开了眼睛
And Edward was staring at me curiously, that same, familiar edge of frustration even more distinct now in his black eyes.
Edward好奇地看着我,相同的,在熟悉的挫折边缘,而且现在他黑色的眼睛更明显了。
爱德华正好奇地盯着我,他的黑眼睛里闪烁着和上次一样的,熟悉的挫败感,这种感觉甚至比上一次还要明显。
I stared back, surprised, expecting him to look quickly away.
我惊讶的盯着后面,希望他马上看向别处。
我很惊讶,但还是盯回去,希望他能快点移开视线。
But instead he continued to gaze with probing intensity into my eyes.
但是取而代之的是他继续凝视探索着我眼中的深度。
但他却一直凝视着我的眼睛,眼神直接而深邃。
There was no question of me looking away. My hands started to shake.
我没有可能去看向别处。我的手开始摇动。
毫无疑问,只能是我移开目光了。我的手开始颤抖。
"Mr. Cullen?" the teacher called, seeking the answer to a question that I hadn‘t heard.
“Cullen?”老师叫到,寻求着刚才他提问的问题的答案。
“卡伦先生?”老师点了他的名字,要他回答某个我根本没听到的问题。
"The Krebs Cycle," Edward answered, seeming reluctant as he turned to look at Mr. Banner.
“克氏循环,”Edward回答道,看起来不情愿的转向去看着Banner老师。
“三羧酸循环。”爱德华回过头去看着班纳老师,很不耐烦地答道。
I looked down at my book as soon as his eyes released me, trying to find my place.
他一不看我,我就马上低头看向我的书,尝试去找到我的位置。
他的眼睛刚放开我,我立刻低下头看着我的课本,试图找到老师正在讲的地方。
Cowardly as ever, I shifted my hair over my right shoulder tohide my face.
像以往一样胆小,我把我的头发移到我的右肩膀上来隐藏我的脸。
我甚至怯懦到把头发拢到右肩上垂下来,挡住我的脸。
I couldn‘t believe the rush of emotion pulsing through me —just because he‘d happened to look at me for the first time in a half-dozen weeks.
我不能相信一股情感冲向了我——就是因为他半打星期以来第一次开始看向我的那一会。
我简直不敢相信,我的全身居然都被涌起的一股激动之情给席卷了——仅仅因为这是在隔了一周半以后第一次,他碰巧看了看我。
I couldn‘t allow him to have this level of influence over me. It was pathetic.
我能不允许他能对我有这样阶级的影响。这是悲哀的。
我不能容忍他这样左右我的情绪。这太可悲了。
More than pathetic, it was unhealthy.
超过悲哀的是,这是危险的。
比可悲更甚的是,这有害于我的健康。