26. I‘m in a good mood. 我现在心情很好。
27. I look forward to hearing from you. 我期待着你的来信。
28. It‘s better than nothing. 总比没有好。
29. Let me guess. 让我猜猜看。
30. The shortest answer is doing. 最简短的回答就是行动。
31. Give my best to your family. 带我向你的家人问好。
32. Have you ever been to Japan? 你去过日本吗?
33. Better safe than sorry. 小心不出大错。
34. I can‘t afford it. 我买不起。
35. Have you finished yet? 你做完了吗?
36. I‘ve changed. 我已经改变了。
37. I‘ve had enough. 我已经吃饱了。
38. Have you got anything larger? 有大一点的吗?
39. It‘s worth seeing. 它绝对值得一看。
40. Is this seat taken? 这个位子有人坐吗?
41. You get what you pay for. 一分钱一分货。
42. You will have to wait and see. 你的等等看。
43. I‘m just having a look. 我只是随便看看。
44. Keep up the good work. 再接再厉。
45. Have you got that? 你明白我的意思吗?
46. When is the most convenient time for you? 你什么时候最方便?
47. Have you heard from Mary? 你收到玛丽的来信了吗?
48. Don‘t bother. 不用麻烦了。
49. It‘s nice meeting you. Nice to meet you. 很高兴认识你。
50. Easier said than done. 说时容易做时难。
原文地址:https://www.cnblogs.com/yingtoumao/p/8933527.html