疯狂动物城台词:


疯狂动物城

1.Fear, treachery, blood lust.

恐惧,背叛,还有血腥

treachery:

lust:

2.Thousands of years ago, these were the forces that ruled our world.

很早很早以前,这是主宰我们世界的主要力量

3.A world where prey were scared of predators.

那是一个弱肉强食的世界

predators:

4.And predators had an uncontrollable biological urge to maim, and ...death!

而食肉动物都有着他们难以克制的生物本能,他们四处杀戮,以及死亡

uncontrollable:

biological:

urge:

maim:

5.Back then, the world was divided in two. Vicious predator,  and meek prey

那时候,世界分成了两大阵营,凶猛食肉动物和温顺的食草动物

Vicious:

meek:

prey:

6.But over time, we evolved, and moved beyond or primitive savage ways.

但是时过境迁,我们不断进化,许多动物都拜托了野蛮的本性。

evolved:

primitive:

savage:

7.Now predator and prey live in harmony.

现在食肉动物和食草动物和平共处

8.And every young mammal has multitudinous opportunities.

所有的小动物都有了数不尽的机遇

mammal:

multitudinous:

9.Yeah, I don’t have to cover in a herd anymore.Instead, I can be an astronaut.

是的,我再也不用整天躲在羊群里了。相反,我可以成为一名宇航员

herd:

10.I don’t have to be a lonely hunter anymore. Today I can hunt for tax exemptions. I’m gonna be an actuary.

我再也不用孤独的追捕猎物了,现在我可以追捕偷税漏税者。我要当一个计算大师

exemptions:

tax:

actuary:

11.And I can make the world a better place. I am going to be a police officer!

我能让这个世界变得更美好,我将会当一名警官

12.Haha,Bunny cop? This is the most stupidest thing I ever heard!

哈哈,兔子警官?这是我听过最傻的事情了

cop:

13.It may seem impossible to small minds. I’m looking at you, Gideon Grey.

在目光短浅的人看来是不可能的,我就说你呢,小吉丁

14.But,just 211 miles away, stands the great city of Zootopia. Where our ancestors first joined together in peace.

但是,距离这里211英里之外,就是伟大的动物城了.我们的祖先最早在那里签订了和平条约

15.And declared that anyone can be anything.

那里面被告知,每个动物都有无限的可能性

declared

16.Judy,you ever wonder how your mom and me got to be so darn happy?

你曾将想过,我和你妈妈如何过的这么幸福吗?

darn:

17.Well, we gave up on our dreams, and we settled, Right , Bon?

因为我们放弃了理想,选择安定,对吧?

18.Oh, That’s right,Stu, we settled hard.

说的没错,我们可安定了

19.You see, that’s the beauty of complacency, Jude.

这就是知足常乐的好处

complacency:

20.If you don’t try anything new, you’ll never fail.

如果你不做新的尝试,你就不会犯错

21.I like trying, actually.

可我偏偏喜欢尝试

22.What your father means, hon, is  that it’s gonna be difficult, impossible even... for you to become a police officer.

你爸爸的意思是当警察挺难的,甚至不可能尤其是对于你来说

23.Right,.There’s never been a bunny cop. -No. Bunnies don’t do that. -Never, -Never

没错,兔子从来不当警察 -对.也当不了警察. 从没有过,从没有过

24.Then I guess I’ll have to be the first one.Because I am gonna make the world a better place.

哦,那我猜我就会是第一个了。因为我想要这个世界表的更美好

25.Or, heck, you know. You wanna talk about making the world a better place, no better way to do it than becoming a carrot farmer.

或者,该死,你看这里,让世界变得更美好还有其他的方法,比如当一个种萝卜的农民。

heck:

26.Yes, your dad , me,  your 275 brothers and sisters. We’re changing the world. -Yeah -One carrot at a time.

没错,你的爸爸,我还有你的275个兄弟姐妹,我们都在改变世界. -对 -用胡萝卜改变

27.Amen to that. Carrot farming is a noble profession.

种胡萝卜可是高尚的职业

Amen:

noble:

28.Just putting the seeds in the ground. At one with the soil. Just getting covered in dirt.

只需要将种子放进土壤里,和土壤融为一体,在用泥土盖起来

dirt:

29.You get it, honey? I mean, it’s great to have dreams.

对啊,梦想确实很美好

30.Yeah, just as long as you don’t believe in them too much.

是啊,只要梦想别太离谱就好

31. Where the heck‘d she go?

她跑哪里去了?

32.Give me your tickets right now, or I’m gonna kick your meek little sheep butt.

快把你的票给我,否则我把你的羊屁股踢烂

meek

butt

33.Ow! Cut it out, Gideon!

哦!住手,吉丁。

34.What do you gonna do, cry?

你想干什么,哭吗?

35.Hey,You heard her. Cut it out.

嘿,你听到她了,快住手。

36.Nice costume, loser

制服不错,兔崽子

37.What crazy world are you living in  where you think a bunny could be a cop?

你住的地方是一个多么疯狂的世界,居然认为兔子可以当警察

38.Kindly return my friend’s tickets.

乖乖把票还给他们

Kindly:

39.Come and get them. But watch out. Cause I’m a fox and like you said in your dumb little stage play, us predator used to eat prey. And that killer instinct’s still in our denna.

来拿呀.但是你注意,我是一个??。就像你舞台话剧里面说的,我们是肉动物是吃兔子的,杀戮的本能还在登那里面

dumb:

killer:

instinct:

40.Uh, I’m pretty much sure it’s pronounced DNA.

我清楚的记得那个词叫DNA

41.Don’t tell me what I know, Travis

我知道叫什么,小崔吧

42.You don’t scare me, Gideon.

你吓不到我的,吉丁

43.Scared now? -Look at her nose twitch, she is scared.

现在害怕了吗? 看他的鼻子抽搐了,她是害怕了

twitch:

44.Cry, little baby bunny! Cry... Ow...

哭吧,小兔崽子,哭吧

45.Oh,you don’t know when to quit, do you?

你是不到黄河心不死呀?

46.I want you to remember this moment the next time you think you will ever be anything more than just a stupid carrot-farming dumb bunny.

我想让你记住这一刻,你就是一只该死的只会种萝卜的兔子,除此之外,你什么都干不了

47.That looks bad. Are you okay, Judy?

看起来伤得好重,你还好吗朱迪?

48.Yeah,I’m okay. Here you go.

我还好,这个给你

49.Wow,you got our tickets!

哇,你把我们的票抢回来了?

50.You’re awesome, Judy. Yeah,that Gideon Grey doesn’t know what he’s talking about.

你太棒了朱迪,对,那只狐狸就是在胡说八道

51.Well, he was right about one thing. I don’t know when to quit.

不过,他说对了一件事情,我就是不知道死心

52.Listen up, cadets. Zootopia has 12 unique ecosystems within its city limits. Tundra town, Sahara Square,Rainforest District,to name a few

听好了培训生,动物城的境内一共有12个独特的生态系统,冰川区,撒哈拉沙漠区,雨林区等等等等

cadets:

ecosystems:

within:

Tundra:

53.You’re gonna have to master all of them before you hit the streets. Or guess what? You’ll be dead!

你们必须掌握每个地区的生存方式才可以上任。否则的话,你就会死掉。

54.Scorching sandstorm. You’re dead, bunny bumpkin.

模拟沙尘暴.你死了兔子宝贝

Scorching:

sandstorm:

bumpkin:

55.One thousand foot fall. You’re dead, carrot face.

高空云梯,你死了,小萝卜头,

56.Frigid ice wall. You’re dead, farm girl.

冰山攀岩。你死了,小村姑

57.Enormous criminal. You’re dead. Dead. Dead

打击大型罪犯,你死了,死了,死了。

58.Filthy toilet. You’re dead, fluff butt.

掉进马桶,你死了,小不点

fluff:

Filthy:

59.Just quit and go home, fuzzy bunny.

退学回家吧小兔子。

fuzzy:

60.As mayor of Zootopia, I am proud to announce that my mammal inclusion  initiative, has produced its first police academy graduate. Valedictorian of her class, ZPD’s very first rabbit officer...Judy Hopps

作为动物城的市长,我很荣幸的宣布,我们的哺乳动物招募行动已经涌现出了第一届警校毕业生,有请同届中的佼佼者,动物城警局的第一位兔子警官。朱迪·霍普斯

inclusion:

initiative:

academy:

Valedictorian:

61.Assistan Mayor Bellwether, her badge

对不起羊副市长,她的徽章。

badge:

62.Judy,it is my great privilege to officially assign you to the heart of Zootopia... Precinct One. City Center.

朱迪,我非常的荣幸能将你分配到动物城的中心区域,城中区的第一分局。

privilege:

Precinct:

63.Congratulation Officer Hopps.

祝贺你,朱迪警官

64.I won’t let you down. This has been my dream since I was s kid.

我不会让你失望,这是我儿时就有的梦想

65.You know, it’s real proud day for us little guys.

知道吗?你可是我们小动物的骄傲

66.Bellwether, make room, will you? Come on. Okay, Officer Hopps, Let’s see those teeth!

腾个地,让让。合个影吧,警官,让我们一起说茄子

make room:

67.Officer Hopps, right here.

看这边,朱迪警官

68.We’re real proud of you, Judy. -Yeah, and scared too. -Yes, -Really, it’s kind of a proud-scared combo.

我们为你骄傲,孩子,不过也害怕.其实我们又是骄傲又是害怕

combo:

69.I mean, Zootopia. So far away, such a big city.

毕竟动物城那么远,又是那么大的城市。

70.Guys, I’ve been working for this my whole life.

老爸,我为了它努力了那么久。

71.We know.And we are  just a little exited for you,but terrified.

我们知道,我们就是为你高兴,可是也为你担心

72. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

我们唯一要害怕的就是害怕本身。

73.And also bears. We have bears to fear, too. Say nothing on lions, and wolves.

还怕熊,熊很可怕。更别提狮子和狼了

74.Weasels. -You played cribbage with a weasel once?

黄鼠狼? 你还老和他玩牌呢

Weasels:

cribbage:

75.Yeah, he cheats like there’s no tomorrow.

是啊,他总是作弊耍赖

cheats:

76.You know what? Pretty much all predators. And Zootopia is full of them. And foxes are the worst.

知道吗?食肉动物都是一个德行,动物城到处都是.狐狸是最坏的

77. Yeah, actually, your father does have a point there. It’s in their biology. Remember what happened with Gideon Grey?

是啊,爸爸说的不是没有道理. 这是他们的本能.还记得那个坏狐狸吉丁了吗?

biology:

78.When I was nine. Gideon Grey was a jerk who happens to be a fox. I know plenty of bunnies who are jerks.

那是我9岁的事情了。吉丁是个无赖,碰巧也是只狐狸,我知道很多兔子也是无赖

jerk:

79.Sure,yeah, we all do, absolutely. But just in case, we made you a little care package to take with you.

是,你说的我完全赞同,但是以防万一,我们为你准备了爱心应急包

80.I put some snacks in there. This is fox deterrent.

我还放了点零食在里面,强力防狐喷

deterrent:

81.Yeah, it’s safe to have that. This is fox repellant.

有了它才安全,随身防狐喷

repellant:

82.The deterrent and the repellant, that’s all she needs.

带着这两样就万无一失了

83.Check this out! Oh, for goodness sake! She has no need for a fox taser, Stu.

在看这个,-Oh,他爸,她不用随身都携带着狐狸电击枪吧?

sake:

goodness:

taser:

84.Oh,come on. When is there not a need for a fox taser.

你别管,这是击退狐狸的最好的武器。

85.Okay, look, I will take this... To make you stop talking.

好了,我带上这个,你么不用说了

86.Terrific! Everyone wins!

太棒了,这就放心了。

Terrific:

87.Arriving Zootopia Express.

到动物城的列车进站了

88.Okay, gotta go,Bye.

好了,必须走了,拜拜

89.Oh,cripes, here come the waterwork.

哦,天啊,我要哭出来了。

cripes:

90.Oh,Stu,Pull it together.

别当孩子面哭 ,振作起来

Pull it together:

91.And welcome to the Grand Pangolin Arms. Luxury apartments with charm.

欢迎光临穿山甲公寓,充满魅力的豪华公寓

Pangolin:

Luxury:

charm:

92.Complementary delousing once a month. Don’t lost your key!

每个月免费除一次虱子,别弄丢钥匙

Complementary:

delousing:

93.Oh, hi! I’m Judy, your new neighbor.

嗨,我是朱迪,你的新邻居

94.Yeah?Well, we’re loud.Don’t expect us to apologize for it.

我们很吵,别指望我们跟你道歉

95.Greasy walls.

油腻的墙.

Greasy:

96.Come on! He bared his teeth first.

我说,是他先亮出牙齿的

bared:

97.Excuse me! Down here. Hi

打扰一下,在下面

98.Oh, my goodness. They really did hire a bunny. Ho-whop! I gotta tell you, you’re even cuter than I thought you’d be.

我的天啊,他们真招了一只兔子,好萌.我跟你说,你比我想象中的还可爱。

hire:

99.Ooh,you probably didn’t know, but a bunny can tell another bunny “cute”, but when other animals do it, that’s a little

你可能不知道吧,兔子可以说别的兔子“可爱”,但是别的动物说就有一点...那个...

100.Oh,I’m so sorry. Me, Benjamin Clawhauser. The guy everyone thinks is just a flabby donut-loving cop, stereotyping you.

哦,抱歉,我,他们认为我只是个爱吃甜甜圈的胖子.个人偏见真伤人

flabby:

stereotyping:

原文地址:https://www.cnblogs.com/peiminer/p/11290298.html

时间: 2024-10-10 08:56:30

疯狂动物城台词:的相关文章

疯狂动物城 zootopia

今天下午出去溜达溜达,看了被大家安利了很久的疯狂动物城. 从技术上说,确实超级厉害啊.完整的呈现了一个动物的世界,而且对每个动物都有精准的刻画,对细节非常之讲究.也看过一些网上的动画技术分析贴,不得不感慨迪士尼强大的动画技术. 从动画的剧情来说,这部电影带给人的更多呀,作为一个将要步入工作岗位的女生,在女主角朱迪的身上多多少少看到了自己的影子,出身小城,要去一个大城市打拼,从事的行业带有偏见等等.抛开电影中表现的其他内容,对于我来说这个电影更像一碗心灵鸡汤,朱迪也像是我们这些正在奋斗的女生的一个

《疯狂动物城》观影感受

过了三个月才开始观看这部电影,这是一部制作精良的作品,让我愉快的度过了周末的夜晚. 该片讲述的是在一个动物和平共处的城市Zootopia,兔子朱迪通过自己不懈努力,实现自己童年梦想,成为一名动物城警察的故事. 有几个细节印象深刻. 第一就是去车管所查询车牌归属的情节,搞笑幽默有创意. 第二就是狐狸倾诉童年阴影的情节,造就了他的冷静. One,I was never gonna let anyone see that they got to me. Two,If the world's only

【xsy2440】【GDOI2016】疯狂动物城

感受一下这恐怖的题目长度~~~ 其实题意很裸,但是作为GDOI的一道防AK题,自然有他优秀的地方. 简化题意:给出一棵树,要求支持三个操作: 1.修改点值 2.询问点$x$到$y$之间的一些东东 3.回到某个版本之前 可持久化,强制在线. 考虑拆一下询问 如果把$x$到$y$路径上的所有点值放到一个数组$a$里,那么询问式子就是: $\sum\limits_{i=1}^{n}a[i]\times\sum\limits_{j=1}^{n-i}j$ $=\sum\limits_{i=1}^{n}a[

python读取外部文件

1 >>> pd.read_excel('c://111.xlsx') 2 年度排名 历史排名 电影名称 总票房 总人次 总场次 上映年份 操作 3 0 1 1 美人鱼 NaN -- -- 2016 数据纠错 4 1 2 9 疯狂动物城 NaN -- -- 2016 数据纠错 5 2 3 10 魔兽 NaN -- -- 2016 数据纠错 6 3 4 17 美国队长3:英雄内战 NaN -- -- 2016 数据纠错 7 4 5 18 西游记之孙悟空三打白骨精 NaN -- -- 201

THUSC 2016游记

又去北京转了一圈,拿到了很不错的协议,非常的开森 day -1 6.2 上午去pku的同学就走了QAQ 然后波哥说下午要考试,考联考题 我一脸无奈的表示我已经提前要到题目而且看了题了 然后波哥就决定给我单独换一套题,于是就发生了悲惨的故事 他给我换了一套Nescafe的题目! 结果下午被两道FFT和一道数论题拍了一脸懵逼 晚上一直在颓颓颓,搞定了BZOJ的一道数据结构题 一脸不情愿的去改Nescafe的题目(结果第二题貌似压位大法+O2就A掉了) 然后就很不想去改第二题(感觉每天暴力写写一副滚粗

表单验证的设计

不说废话,直接留干货.实现的效果:多条表单提交的时候,如果某个表单的输入不和格式要求,则提示对应的错误信息,所有表单的内容合适,则提交到后台.显示代码(这里的dom的结构不唯一,我只是在我实际的项目中,遇到的解决方案) dom: css: js: 显示的效果: 全部格式不对: 部分不对: 验证为空后继续验证是否符合电话格式(这里只做了这个具体的验证,也可以做邮箱的验证,就要单独写正则验证邮箱) 总结:这样做的好处就是,在提交表单的时候,如果某条表单格式不对,可以立马显示出对应表单,不用一条一条的

程序员超浓鸡汤,知乎上赞同数最高的999个回答

原文出处 http://lanbing510.info/2016/04/14/ZhiHu-Good-Answers.html#title0 最近发现这个文章,真的是非常适合程序员看的鸡汤文列表,超强浓缩版的!!! 1哪些素质很重要,却是读书学不来的?101501肥肥猫 2有哪些很重要又被忽视的炒菜技巧?85658庄力 3想要充实自己,有哪 10 本书和 10 部电影值得推荐?77738Jee Xin 4要怎样努力,才能成为很厉害的人?76144朱炫 5如何看待「医生拒绝给艾滋病人做手术」?748

自己看过的电影

1两小无猜    真挚的永恒的爱情2暖春         人性的回归真情3雾都孤儿     人性回归   4东邪西毒     不懂5七宗罪       人性的缺点6外星人ET      童心7伊豆舞女     舞女与书生 8加勒比海盗123  魔幻大作9机器人总动员   爱情最好最简单的诠释10夏洛特的网    友情11七磅          救赎12剪刀手爱德华   人类中的不容易被人接纳类人13一公升眼泪     坚强乐观向上14雏菊           真爱15少女杀手阿莫    不懂主题

青蛙总动员

今天下雨天气,空气质量倒是不错,下雨的原因没有带娃出去玩.吃过午饭后,选择去活力东方看场电影. <青蛙总动员>是五一档为数不多的小朋友素材的电影,基本也没什么选择余地,因临时决定,时间上有点赶,加上下雨最终还是迟到几分钟,进去的时候已经开演了. 片场的人不多,还空了很多座,我们随便挑了同排的座位坐下了. 吐槽一下,影片3D效果粗糙,配音.音响效果差,剧情俗套,真是为国产影片汗颜,又一部烂片. 回顾当前,粗枝大叶烂片充斥市场,在最近几年电影市场大好形势下,给了这么好的土壤却没有结出好的果实,难怪