越狱Season 1-Episode 7: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 2

Season 1, Episode 7: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 2

-Pope: Belick, get those guys in line

guy: (男)人,家伙

Belick 让那些家伙站好

-Berwick: get them the information

information: 通知

叫他们排好队

go on back in?

我们进去吗?

-Pope: Not yet

现在还不行

we cut the water about an hour ago

一小时前我们把水切断了

the stick alone should drive them out of there

stick: 棍棒 drive: 驱使

他们会憋不了多久的

-Berwick: you think that can get work?

work: 奏效

你觉得这会有用吗?

-Pope: no, but it‘s a privity call

privity: [法律](对同一权利或财产)有合法利益的人之间的关系;当事人关系

不知道但这是教科书做法

-Pope: we all gonna do this by the book

gonna=going to: 将会

我们都得按规定办事

special change we have everybody got out of there, we‘ll get them hurt

special: 特别的 change: 改变

这是大家都能平平安安的最佳方法

it‘s the warden, what‘s happening there

warden: 典狱长

我是狱长里面怎么了?

- Prisoner: we got some demands

demand: 要求

你得答应我们一些条件

-John: tell them we need the air pipe on?

告诉他我们需要空调

- Prisoner: we need the AC

AC= alternating current: 交流电

我们还要恢复电源

-John: we got a hostage, the new guard

hostage: 人质 guard: 警卫,看守

我们有人质那个新来的

-Berwick: to find out he is not there

查一下谁在里面

they got bob

他们胁持了bob

-John: the girl doctor, telling them we got her

还有那个女医生跟他说在我们手上

- Prisoner: why don‘t you do it?

shoot: 射击

你怎么不自己说?

-John: I don‘t want to be shot

我不想挨子弹

- Prisoner: we got the girl doctor

那个女医生在我们手上

-Pope: the doctor?

医生?

-Berwick: The only one

唯一的那个

-Pope: how does the hell dead happen?

hell: 地狱 happen: 发生

怎么会这样的?

how did they get the hands on her?

怎么会落到他们手上?

-Berwick: I thought she was safe, she was in sick bay

sick bay: 看护病人(或伤员)的地方

我以为她很安全当时她在病区

-Pope: now we have her got out of there, somebody is getting to go in there now

我们必须把她弄出来得派人进去

-Berwick: I can‘t do it, sir

我们不能这样长官

-Pope: why not?

为什么?

-Berwick: it‘s not by the book

不符合规章制度

-police: sir, I‘ve got some for you

长官我有最新情况向您汇报

-Sarah: help

救命!

-Burrows: Sco‘s here?

Scofield在这里?

Sco‘s here?

Sco在这里?

Turk

turk: 土耳其人

土耳其仔!

-Fernando: you

你不能用那个

-T-Bag: you making up the rules now, ese?

rule: 规则  ese: 伙计,同伴【Basically means homeboy, dog, dude, man, orhomesUrban Dictionary】

这里你说了算?

-Fernando: it‘s my house, you get a problem?

只是我的房间你有问题?

-T-Bag: ye, I get a problem, we all do

是我有问题我们都有问题

-Bob: no problem

不会有问题的

I swear to god

swear: 发誓

我发誓...

I am not going to say anything

我什么都不会说出去的

I didn‘t say anything

我什么都不知道

-T-Bag: that‘s right

没错

you didn‘t see anything

你什么都没看见

-Bob: wait, don’t leave

等等别走

-Fernando: sorry, I‘ll be back

抱歉我会回来的

-T-Bag: I‘ll cover for you

cover: 掩护

我掩护你

don‘t worry, co, all right

worry: 担心害怕

不用害怕长官

I ‘m not gonna to hurt anybody

gonna=going to: 将会 hurt: 伤害

我不会伤害任何人的

I‘m part of the team now

我现在也入伙了

now help a brother out

但你得帮帮忙

drug that over

drug: 拖

把那个拖过去

ya, it‘s the way

对了很好

-airline hostess: ladies and gentlemen, please return to your seats, and fasten your seat belts

fasten: 系上 belt: 带,腰带

女士们先生们请你们坐回座位系好安全带

we‘ll make our final approach

approach: 进场着陆;进场 final: 最终的,最后的

我们准备降落了

Washington D.C.

华盛顿就要到了

-Nike: we need to focus on the new question

我们得考虑下这个关键问题

who want the Terrence Steadman dead?

谁想Terrence Steadman死?

-Veronica: the call came from D.C. Was that tell you?

那个从华盛顿打的电话让你有什么眉目了吗?

-Nike: I think the path to government somewhere,

path: 道路 government: 政府

想想除了政府还会有什么其他人

anybody can be here a business partner or rival

business: 买卖,生意 partner: 合作者 rival: 竞争者

其实任何人都有可能公司合伙人或竞争者

-Veronica: Before Steadman was killed, Ecofield introduced a prototype electric engine at the techno

conference.

introduce: 介绍 prototype: 原型,样品,样机 electric: 电子的 conference: 会议

Steadman死之前 Ecofield公司在技术大会上推行了一种新的电力引擎

-Nike: could be oil or companies

oil: 原油

可能是那些原油公司

-Veronica: suppliers consumer everything that between

suppliers: 供应商 consumer: 客户

供应商...客户... 都有可能

-Nike: or the government of an oilbased economy?

government: 政府  base: 基础 economy: 经济

或者是经济建立在原油之上的政府

like Unite States

譬如美国

-airline hostess: Can I take your

要我拿走那个吗?

-Nike: sure

好的

-airline hostess: thank you

谢谢

-Nike: thank you

谢谢

at any rate, we land, we meet my guy

land: 着陆,降落 guy: (男)人,家伙

总之到了后先去见我的朋友

and even if we don‘t find it personal, who tipped off the cops will find this phone

personal: 个人的,本人的;亲自的 tip off: 向…提供内部消息;预先通风报信 cop: 警察

就算找不到那个打电话的人我们也能找到那个电话

the paper trail begins

trail: 追踪

然后继续想办法查

-Pope: that‘s the governor

州长来了

Whatever happens, don‘t say anything.

whatever: 不管什么,无论何事

不管发生什么什么都别说

governor, I appreciate your coming.

appreciate: 感激

州长感谢您的到来

Now, you should know, since our conversation, the situation has escalated.

conversation: 谈话 situation: 形势 escalate: 升级

我不得不告诉你上次我们通话之后事态又升级了

But not to worry, we‘re making good progress with our contacts.

progress: 进度,进展 contact: 交际,联系;社会关系

但别担心我们进展得还算顺利

-Sarah’s father: Just cut the crap, warden,

crap: 废话 warden: 监狱长

废话少说狱长

and tell me where my daughter is.

我女儿在哪!

-Sarah: Help!

救命!

help!

救命!

-T-Bag: We got A..."Tyler Robert Hudson."

原来你叫..."Tyler Robert Hudson"

That is fancy, co.

fancy: [美国俚语]真棒,漂亮极了,非常好

真是好听啊

Look at that address: 144 oak park

address: 地址 oak: 橡树

看看地址: 144号 oak park道...

what‘s this

terrace: 狭长形小园地;地坪

这是什么?

-Bob: Terrace

田园

-T-Bag: Terrace

田园

How do you swing that, co?

swing: 成功的处置 co=company: 同伴,伙伴

你怎么搞定的?

Sounds like you‘re about something living on A...

看上去你的生活条件...

terrace.

还不错

I can‘t wait to kick it on a terrace.

我还真想去那玩玩呢

-Bob: What...

什么

-T-Bag: aww ... aww...

噢...噢...

this here must be your daughter.

这肯定是你女儿

-Bob: Put it back.

别动

-T-Bag: Prom?

prom: 舞会

舞会拍的?

You know what they say about a prom dress, don‘t you?

dress: 礼服

你该知道人们是怎么看这种舞会的吧

She is not come home that night, did she?

她那晚一定没回家吧

No, she wore that all.... night long.

wore: wear的过去式,穿

整晚都穿着那套艳装...

Next morning she had to throw that dress in the trash can behind the motel,

trash: 垃圾 can: 桶,罐 motel: 汽车旅馆

第二天早上还不得不把那艳装丢进汽车旅馆后街的垃圾箱

so her mama didn‘t see the...

这样她妈妈就不会发觉...

-John: What the hell are you doing?

你他妈的在干吗?

-T-Bag: I‘m just kicking it with deputy dawg, you know... talking women.

deputy: 副的 dawg=dog: [口语]狗

我只是在跟我们的狱警无所事事拉拉家常而已

-John: I‘ll be very clear here because you and I face an evolutionary gap...

face: 面对 evolutionary: 进化的  gap: 隔阂,分歧

跟你这种渣子实在没有共同语言但我还是得丑话说在前

you are not gonna hurt this man.

gonna=going to: 将要

你不准动他一根寒毛

We‘re locked into this thing now, understand?

lock: 上锁,拘禁

我们现在是瓮中之鳖

And he‘s the only leverage we have.

leverage: 达到某目的的优势

而他是我们仅存的筹码

-Bob: Thank you.

谢谢

-John: You‘re welcome.

别客气

Now, do we have an understanding?

understanding: 谅解,理解

我说得够明白了么?

-T-Bag: I‘m on your side now. Do you understand me?

我们在一条船上你搞清楚了吗?

I‘m just going with the flow.

flow: 流,水流

我出去看看

- Prisoner: You let me know when you‘re done with your, uh, "leverage."

你来处理你的..."筹码" 好了告诉我一声

-Sarah: let me out!

让我出去!

- Prisoner: Let‘s smoke the bitch out!

smoke: 以烟熏 bitch: 母狗,婊子,泼妇

我们把这娘们熏出来

-Sarah: ow! No! No!

噢! 不! 不!

-Black Prisoner:It is not gonna hurt real bad,

要是你配合的话

if you make it easy...

就不会弄痛你

if you make it hard, though...

though: 可是,然而

要是你敬酒不喝喝罚酒...

open the door! Come here.

开门! 你过来!

Come open this door!

快开门!

Open this door!

开门!

-Michael: Come on. Grab my hand.

来抓住我的手

Come on!

快点

I‘ve got you.

好了我拉住了

It‘s okay. I‘m not gonna hurt you.

没事的我不会伤害你的

see these pipes?

pipe: 管

看见这些管道了吗?

We‘re going to stay on them.

我们得顺着这个

They go through the wall and over the hallway,

hallway: 过道

通过墙壁和走道

and they‘re going to get us out of here.

然后才能出去

All you have to do is follow me.

follow: 跟随

你跟着我就行了

Okay?

行吗?

-Sarah: Okay.

-Michael: Okay.

Let‘s go.

我们走

- Prisoner: Where did she go?

她人呢?

-Veronica: Where are we meeting him?

park: 停车

我们在哪跟他见面?

-Nike: Georgetown, in a parking garage

garage: 车库

Georgetown的一个车库里

He‘s a private investigator.

private: 私人的 investigator: 侦探;探员

他是私家侦探

He used to be my roommate, freshman year at duke.

roommate: 室友 freshman: 大学一年级学生 duke: 杜克大学

以前在duke大学读大一时他是我室友

-Journalist: The disturbance has escalated at this Chicago area prison.

disturbance: 暴乱 escalate: 扩大,升级 area: 地区

芝加哥地区的监狱骚动升级了

At least two hostages have been confirmed in what is now being called a fullscale riot,

hostage: 人质 confirm: 确认 riot: 暴动

至少有两名人质在囚犯手上此事件已升级为一级暴乱

here at the fox river state penitentiary.

state: 州立 penitentiary: 监狱

这里是fox river州立监狱

-Veronica: Should we go back or keep going?

我们是回去还是继续?

-Nike: Just keep going.

继续

You want to go back and stand there with the rest of the people who aren‘t helping?

回去也帮不上忙

Come on.

走吧

-Journalist: The national guard responded after Illinois governor Frank Tancredi declared a state of emergency...

national: 国家的 guard: 警卫 emergency: 紧急情况 respond: 反应 Illinois: 伊利诺斯 governor: 州长 declare: 声明

在伊利诺斯州长frank Tancredi宣布了事态紧急之后国民自卫队也作出了反应

- Lisa: come on, honey. It‘s time to go. Shortly after 3:00 P.M.

honey: 甜心,宝贝

快点亲爱的我们得走了

- L.J: Hold on. Hold on.

等等等等

-Journalist: No word on what caused the initial disturbance, but sources with the...

cause: 导致 initial: 最初的  source: 来源,起因

本次事件原因尚不清楚但据...

- Lisa: that‘s not fox river, is it?

是在说fox river吧?

-Journalist: State department of corrections say tensions often run high at this facility.

department: 部门 correction: 惩戒,惩罚 tension: 紧张状态 facility: 机构

州惩教署对此事件保持高度关注

Fox river is a level 5 institution,

institution: 机构

Fox river监狱是五星级戒备机构

housing some of the most dangerous criminals...

house: 收容,关押 dangerous: 危险的 criminals: 罪犯

其中关押了一些高度危险罪犯...

- L.J: what are you doing?

你干吗?

- Lisa: We have to go. Come on.

我们得走了来吧

- L.J: No, dad might be in trouble.

不爸爸可能有麻烦

- Lisa: Look, your father‘s already in trouble. There‘s nothing we can do about it.

就算你爸爸有麻烦了我们也帮不上忙

Just don‘t make a scene, okay?

别吵架好吗?

He gets very uncomfortable with this thing.

uncomfortable: 不舒服的

他已经很不舒服了

Just... let‘s just go, okay?

forbid: 禁止

我们该...走了行吗?

- L.J: Oh, god forbid, man!

噢天呐

We‘re just talking about my old man here and his life.

old man: 父亲

现在的发生的事关我老爸的性命

Ifif that‘s all right with you

你不介意的话

-Adrian: Leave me out of this.

别扯上我

- L.J: I am leaving you out of it.

我根本没想扯上你

I left you out of it the day I met you.

从我第一次见你我就没想跟你扯上任何关系

- Lisa: Okay, L.J.

好了 L.J.

- L.J: Because nothing in her life or mine has anything to do with you.

因为我和她的事情用不着你来管

-Adrian: I‘m going to pretend I didn‘t hear that

pretend: 假装

我就当没听到

- L.J: Oh, yeah? Or what?

噢是吗? 你还想怎样?

-Adrian: You see, this is what I‘m talking about.

看见了这就是我说的

This is the kind of crap I have to deal with

handle: 处理

我不得不处理这些累赘

-Lisa: Just let me handle it!

让我解决!

- L.J: The kind of crap you have to deal with?

crap: 垃圾;废物

这些累赘?

-Lisa: L.J., Do you want to talk...

L.J.,你想

- L.J: You got no clue, do you?

clue: 线索

你简直什么都不明白

-Lisa: Honey, look.

亲爱的听着

- L.J: Leave me alone!

放手!

Get off me!  What the hell are you doing?

你放手! 你他妈的干吗?

-Adrian: You don‘t talk to her like that.

你居然这样跟她说话

-Lisa: Stop it!

停手!

Stop!

不要!

Go upstairs, L.J., Now!

上楼去 L.J. 上楼!

Go!

快去!

- L.J: You love that man?

你爱他么?

-Lisa: Just go.

上去

- L.J: You love that man.

你爱他

-Lisa: Do what I say.

听我的

-Burrows:turk, why are you doing this? Who sent you?

turk: 土耳其人,突厥人

土耳其仔你干吗? 谁指使你的?

Why? Why?

为什么? 为什么?

why‘d you do this?

你干吗要这样做?

What‘s it all about? Who sent you?

send: 派遣

到底怎么回事? 谁指使的?

Man, you‘ve got to help me.

伙计帮帮我吧

You‘ve got to help me. Please.

你得帮我求你了

talk!

说话!

-John: who‘s your friend?

谁是你朋友?

-Fernando: You scared the hell out of me.

scare: 惊吓 hell: 地狱

你吓死我了

-John: Who you talking to?

你在跟谁说话?

-Fernando: It‘s the fish‘s idea.

idea: 主意

他教我的

The devil marks the walls so you know where to drill the holes.

devil: 魔鬼 mark: 做标记于 drill: 钻孔

那个恶魔是用来做标记的我好知道往哪里钻孔

-John: You‘re making holes with an egg beater?

你在用打蛋器钻墙?

-Fernando: I know. Crazy, huh?

crazy: 疯狂的

我知道很疯狂对吧?

It‘s called the hooker law.

law: 自然规律;定律

这叫胡克定律

It says that if you poke the exact right holes in something big and strong,

poke: 戳 exact: 精确的

是说你在一些强韧的物体上找对位置打上几个洞

it gets very weak.

weak: 弱

它就会变得很脆弱

-John: That‘s true.

没错

-Fernando: When the wall is weak, we can take it down.

当墙变得脆弱了我们就能砸了它

At least that‘s the plan.

plan: 计划

计划是这样

-John: Yeah. It‘s always the plan.

是啊每次都是"计划"

You should never underestimate a wall.

never: 永不 underestimate: 低估 estimate: 估计

你可别小看了这堵墙

You see...

你得明白...

sometimes, no matter how hard you try,

有些情况下尽管你竭尽全力

it just won‘t give in.

它还是巍然不动

-Michael: Are you all right?

你没事吧?

-Sarah: I‘m okay. I‘m fine.

我没事我很好

- Prisoner: Don‘t let them get away!

别让他们逃了!

-Sarah: You know what? I need a minute. I‘m sorry.

我得休息一下抱歉

-Michael: It‘s not much further.

已经不远了

We can stop if you want, catch your breath.

breath: 呼吸,气息

要是你想缓一口气我们可以停一会儿

-Sarah: Yeah, I could use a minute.

嗯我们还是停一下吧

- Prisoner: Come here, girl.

来吧小妞

-Michael: Things should be winding down around now.

这事应该接近尾声了

Pretty soon the powersthatbe will break in and...

pretty: 相当地 break: 破坏

很快会有外面的强制力量介入...

it‘ll all be over. It‘s just a matter of time.

然后事情就告一段落了只是时间问题

-Sarah: What‘s happening anyway?

anyway: 不管怎样

你知道到底怎么回事吗?

-Michael: All hell is breaking loose.

hell: 地狱中的人 loose: 宽松的,无约束的

有人想逃出去

But I think if we stay up here we should be okay.

不过我们呆这里应该不会有事

-Sarah: I can‘t believe this is happening.

真不敢相信眼前发生的一切

- Prisoner: Yeah, come here.

跟我来

You taste real good, doctor.

taste: 尝

你真诱人医生

You know I miss you, girl.

我想你了妞儿

I know you want it, girl.

我知道你也想要小妞

-Michael: You ever been to Baja?

你去过巴哈吗?

Mexico?

在墨西哥

-Sarah: No.

没有

-Michael: There‘s this great place down there.

那里可有个好地方

20 bucks a night,

buck: 美元

20美元一晚

hammock on the back deck.

hammock: 吊床 back: 后面的 deck: 甲板,露台

还有吊床

Beers are 50 cents.

beer: 啤酒 cent: 美分

啤酒只要50美分

25 cents at happy hour

优惠的时候只要25美分

You ever been to Thailand? Thailand‘s great.

Thailand: 泰国

你去过泰国吗? 那里很棒

-Sarah: Michael, if you‘re trying to calm me down, you‘re doing a terrible job.

terrible: 糟糕的

Michael 如果你说这些是想让我放松我不得不说你做得很糟糕

-Michael: But I am trying.

至少我在尝试

- Prisoner: You hear that?

你有没有听见?

-Sarah: Why are you here?

你怎么会来?

-Michael: What do you mean?

你指什么?

-Sarah: Crawling around in the ceiling, risking your life

crawl: 爬行 ceiling: 天花板 risk: 冒着…的危险

从天花板上爬过来冒着生命危险

-Michael: You needed help, and, uh...

你需要帮助...

I came to find you.

所以我来了

-Sarah: How did you know where to go?

你怎么知道我在哪里?

When everything went off in a wing, the cops left the station.

wing: (建筑物)侧翼 station: 岗位

A翼出事的那会狱警都走了

-Michael: I saw you on the monitor.

monitor: 监视器

我从监视器上看到你

One of my first assignments on pi,

assignments: (分派的)任务

我刚进来那会劳改的时候

we were up here, cleaning out toxic mold.

toxic: 有毒的 mold: 霉

当时就在这里清除发霉的管道表面

It took days. So, I‘m kind of familiar with the layout.

familiar: 熟悉的 layout: 布局

花了好多天所以对这里熟门熟路了

-Sarah: I hope you wore a mask.

mask: 面具

但愿你当时带着面罩

-Michael: Excuse me?

prevent: 防止

什么?

-Michael: To prevent inhalation

inhalation: 吸入药剂

防止吸入霉菌

Mold can be really dangerous.

really: 非常

霉菌有时候确实很致命

-Michael: Yeah. I wore a mask.

是啊我带面罩的

-Black Prisoner: Get up. Get up there.

上去上那儿

-Michael: The door to the visitation room, did you ever use it?

visitation: 访问

通往来访室的门你去过吗?

-Sarah: Um... not usually, but my access card should work.

access: 通路,进入

嗯...不常走那里但我的门卡应该能用

- Prisoner: Get up. Get up.

上去上去

Psst!

psst: 嘿!嗨!(暗中叫对方注意所发生事情的声音)

噗嘶!

-Michael: Let‘s go.

let‘s go!

快走!

-Pope:  Yes, sir, I understand.

understand: 明白

是的长官我理解

But believe me, Sara is our top priority.

priority: 优先考虑的事

但请相信我长官我们会以Sara的安全为重

-Sarah’s father: The hell she is.

她到底在哪

I ordered a state of emergency an hour ago.

order: 命令  state: 状态 emergency: 紧急情况

我一小时前已经宣布事态紧急了

Soldier, get me your commanding officer.

soldier: 士兵

叫你们指挥官来见我

Now what the hell is going on out here?

那里面现在到底是什么情况?

-Pope: Negotiating, sir. They can‘t hold out much longer.

negotiate: 谈判

谈判中长官他们坚持不了多久

-Sarah’s father: Negotiating?!

degree: 度

谈判?!

-Pope: It is 100 degrees in there. We are trying to avoid doing anything extreme.

avoid: 避免 extreme: 极端的

里面华氏100度的高温我们也不想采取极端手段

They‘re almost out of water. We are trying to avoid doing anything extreme.

almost: 几乎

他们快断水了我们没必要走极端

-Sarah’s father: Look, I don‘t care if it takes a massacre to get her out of there.

care: 在乎 massacre: 大屠杀

听着就算牺牲再多我也在所不惜只要能救我女儿

Do you understand me? Now if you‘re not gonna do it, I am!

你明白了吗? 你要是再不采取行动我就动手了

Captain, spread the news. You‘re going in.

captain: 队长 spread: 传播

队长放话下去你们会冲进去

It‘s time to do this my way.

是时候按照我的方法办事了

- Prisoner: Come here!

快来!

-Michael: all right

好了

-Black Prisoner: fish

fish: [美国、加拿大俚语]新入狱的囚犯

新来的

You gonna keep that nurse all to yourself?

nurse: (女)护士,护理员

你想独吞那妞儿?

- Prisoner: somebody help me.

救救我

-Michael: come on this way

这边走

-Berwick: good call, governor, bringing in the big guns.

governor: 州长 gun: 枪

您真是英名州长终于采取强硬措施了

-Sarah’s father: I appreciate your support.

appreciate: 感谢 support: 协助,支持

谢谢你的协助

-Berwick: Captain Brad Bellick.

captain: 队长

我是Brad Bellick队长

I sent you a letter earlier this year.

今年早些时候我给你写过信

My views on penal reform

view: 看法,观点 penal: 刑罚的 reform: 改革

是我对刑事改革的一些看法

-Sarah’s father: Oh. And what are they?

噢是什么?

-Berwick: These inmates don‘t mess around. Us cos need to get tough.

inmate: 囚犯 tough: 强硬的

要这些囚犯们不惹事我们狱警必须得强硬

Warden pope‘s a good guy. Don‘t get me wrong.

warden: 监狱长 guy: (男)人,家伙

狱长是个好人不要误解我的意思

But he doesn‘t understand that sometimes you got

但他不明白...

to grab the situation by the gonads and take control.

grab: 抓住 situation: 局面 gonads: 生殖器

有时候必须得采取强硬来控制局面

-Sarah’s father: And is that what you would do, captain?

要你就会这样做对吗队长?

-Berwick: Yes, sir, that‘s exactly what I‘d do.

exactly: 准确地,确切地

是的长官这是我的风格

So

所以...

-John: give me that. Give me that.

给我来给我

-Fernando: I don‘t know...

我不知道...

give me that thing.

把那个给我

-John: Demolition runs in the family.

demolition: 搞破坏

我是干这行的

The whole trick is pressure.

trick: 技巧 pressure: 压力

关键在于压力

Where should I... here?

我应该从...这里?

-Fernando: Yeah...

是的...

-John: good, good.

很好很好

You see, you should push hard, but not too hard.

看着你得用力但不能过头

Just like when you, you know.

就像是在...

-Fernando: Yeah, well, you got to be careful, though.

是的很好但你必须小心

-John: Yeah, I know

嗯我知道

-Fernando: No, I mean it.

我不跟你开玩笑

You, you...one slip, and youyou‘ll hit the gas pipe.

slip: 滑 gas: 煤气

你...只要不小心一滑就会戳到煤气管

-John: Gas... pipe?

煤气管?

-Fernando: Yeah, you know, as in pipe that carries the gas.

是的... 就是输送煤气的管道

-Michael: we can‘t go this way.

我们不能从这走

-Sarah: We have to. There‘s no other way to visitation.

visitation: 访问

我们没有别的办法没有别的通道去访客室

This is it.

只好这样

-Michael: No, it‘s not.

未必

It‘s back this way.

从后面走

This won‘t help.

没用的

-Michael: Trust me.

trust: 相信,信任

相信我

Michael, if you‘re wrong...

Michael 要是你估计失误...

-Sarah: we don‘t have time.

我们没时间了

-Fernando: Not too hard. Not... too soft.

soft: 轻柔的

不能太用力...也不能太轻

-T-Bag: When I was her age, I had such bad skin.

skin: 皮肤

我像她那么大时皮肤不好

Acne they called it.

acne: 粉刺

他们称之为粉刺

Yeah. She looks just like all them girls who made fun of me.

是啊她长得还真像当时嘲笑我的那些女生

after I kill you,

我杀了你后

I‘m gonna crawl out that hole and call me up a limousine,

crawl: 爬行 limousine: 豪华轿车

我会从那个洞爬出去给自己叫辆豪华轿车

and me and your baby is going to the prom.

prom: 舞会

然后跟你的宝贝女儿一起参加舞会

-Pope: Captain, what‘s the news with Sara?

队长有Sara的消息吗?

- Captain: We‘re still trying to find her, sir.

still: 仍然

我们还在找长官

-Sarah’s father: You don‘t even know where she is?

even: 甚至

你们还没搞清她的位置?

-Captain: We‘re on it.

我们在找

Soon as we do, we‘ll let you know

我们会第一时间通知您的

-Sarah’s father: You should‘ve listened to captain Bellick and gassed the whole block.

gas: 放催泪弹 block: 区域,街区

你应该听取Bellick队长的建议早该采取措施了

-Pope: Captain Bellick?

Bellick队长?

-Sarah’s father: He‘s right on the front line. He knows what these guys can do.

front line: 前线

他一直在第一线明白这些家伙的性情

You better pray that Sara gets out of there in one piece.

pray: 保佑

你现在最好祈祷Sara能完好无损地出来

-Pope: I do, governor, but this is still my prison.

我当然希望州长但这是我的监狱

Whatever happens, I take full responsibility.

responsibility: 责任

不管发生什么我都负全部责任

Excuse me.

我先走了

It‘s this way.

从这儿走

-John: Ooh... yes.

噢...太好了

We‘re through.

through: 完成的,结束的

我们完工了

-Fernando: time to put this theory to the test.

theory: 理论  test: 检测,试用

是时候把理论应用于实践了

I guess we start chipping away now.

guess: 想,认为

我想我们得砸墙了

-John: Right on.

没错

She‘s all yours, pal.

pal: 伙计,朋友

你来搞定伙计

the smell.

smell: 味道

就是这味道

we did it

我们成功了

-Michael: that‘s it.

就这里了

-Sarah: But I can‘t leave you here.

我不能丢下你

-Michael: You don‘t have a choice. I‘m one of the bad guys, remember?

choice: 选择 remember: 记得

你没的选择我是坏人你忘了?

- Prisoner: Go, man, go, go, go!

跟上快!

-operator: You see the assailant?

assailant: 攻击者

你锁定目标了吗?

-police: Number eight, affirmative

affirmative: 肯定的;[常用于无线电通话中]是的(=yes)

八号收到

-police: I‘ve got him in sight.

目标已锁定

-Sarah: What are you going to do?

你怎么办?

-Michael: Go back to my cell. Stay out of the way.

cell: 牢房

回囚室不管这闲事

-Sarah: Michael...

Michael...

-Michael: what

什么

-Sarah: They see us.

他们发现我们了

-Michael: You have to go.

你得走了

-Sarah: I can‘ T. They‘ll kill you.

不行他们会杀了你的

-Michael: you go out the door,

你从门出去

I‘ll drop to the floor.

drop: 趴下

我会立即趴下的

-Sarah: They‘re sharpshooters, Michael. They won‘t miss.

sharpshooter: 阻击手 miss: 打偏

他们是狙击手 Michael 不会失误的

-Michael: That‘s why you can‘t stay here.

所以你更不能呆这儿了

- Prisoner: What‘s going on?! I‘m coming, doc!

怎么了?! 我来了医生!

-Michael: Go!

走!

-Veronica: who‘s this?

谁来了?

-Nike: It‘s my guy.

我朋友

hey.

Nice ride.

车不错

-friend: Yeah, you like that?

嗯你喜欢?

Cop auction.300 bucks.

cop: 获得 auction: 拍卖

拍卖会上买的 300块

You must be veronica.

你一定就是veronica了

Whoever tipped off the cops about Lincoln burrows called from this number.

那个关于Lincoln burrows的匿名电话是从这个号码打出的

That wasn‘t an easy trace. I hope you‘re not too bummed.

trace: 追踪 bummed: 不高兴

查到这个不容易希望你能意思意思

-Nike: Why, what‘s the problem?

怎么了有什么难的?

-friend: It‘s a pay phone

因为是投币电话

-Nike: This is it, 11th and constitution.

constitution: 宪法

就这里 11大道和constitution街路口

-Veronica: Anyone could have made that call.

看来谁都有可能打这个电话

-Nike: Any one of the million people who pass through here every day

million: 百万

这里每天大约有百万人路过谁都有可能

That‘s empty.

那里面空了

-Veronica: What about that?

看那里

-Nike: Federal energy commission, that‘s interesting.

federal: 联邦 energy: 能源 commission: 委员会

联邦能源委员会有蹊跷

-Veronica: Where you going?

你去哪?

-Nike: I‘m gonna go see if this guy knows what was in there.

我去问问那人是不是知道本来里面是些什么人

Excuse me.

打扰一下

Do you know what was in that space before?

space: 场所

你知道那空楼本来是什么人用吗?

Okay, thanks.

好多谢

Hey.

It was the regional headquarters for a company called Ecofield.

regional: 地区的 headquarter: 总部

是个叫Ecofield公司的地区总部

-Veronica: Terrence Steadman‘s company.

Terrence Steadman的公司

-Nike: that‘s right

没错

-Veronica: hello?

喂?

-Kellerman: Veronica?

Veronica?

-Veronica: Who is this?

你是谁?

-man: That‘s the problem, veronica.

问得好 veronica

You ask too many questions.

但你问得太多了

Now I have one for you.

现在轮到我问你了

Is Lincoln burrows really worth it?

worth: 值得

为Lincoln burrows真的值得吗?

-Nike: Who is this?

你是哪位?

-man: Nick Savrinn,

Nick Savrinn

as of now, both of you are dead.

dead: 死定的,注定灭亡的

只是想告诉你们从现在起你们俩都死定了

-Burrows: Michael! Michael!

Michael! Michael!

Michael!

Michael!

-T-Bag: I didn‘t touch him, man. I didn‘t touch him!

touch: 触碰

我没碰他伙计我没动他!

Ask him!

不信问他!

Things have changed since we last met.

change: 改变

事情已经发生变化了

relax, partner. I‘m in on it now.

relax: 放松

放松点伙计现在我们在一条船上了

The rabbit plan. Know all about it. So does the co.

rabbit: 兔子 plan: 计划

逃狱计划我全知道了这个狱警也都知道了

-Burrows:Sucre!

Sucre!

Why‘d you take Abruzzi down there?

你带Abruzzi下去干吗?

-Fernando: I didn‘t take him down there.

不是我带他下去

He just showed up. And the pedophile, he thinks he‘s in!

pedophile: [精神病学]有爱童癖的人

他自己出现的 还有这个变态他说他也入伙了

-Burrows:shut up!

闭嘴!

Where‘s Michael?

Michael在哪?

Where‘s Michael?!

Michael在哪?!

Michael!

Michael!

Where have you been?

你去哪了?

-CO: All over.

都结束了

-Michael: Are you all right?

你没事吧?

-Burrows:Yeah, are you?

嗯你呢?

-Michael: Yes.

没事

Move!

快走!

-Sarah: I‘m okay. I‘m okay.

我没事我没事

-Pope: Bellick.

Bellick

-Berwick: She‘s walking. That‘s a good sign.

sign: 迹象

她还能走是个好消息

-Pope: Astute observation

astute : 狡猾的  observation: 言论

你还真是油滑

Maybe you‘d like to share that with the governor?

share: 共享 governor: 州长

是不是又要去拍州长马屁了?

-Berwick: I was tense. I was just...

tense: 紧张的

我当时太紧张了我只是...

-Pope: next time you badmouth me to one of my superiors,

badmouth: 说…坏话 superiors: 上级

下次你再敢跟我上级打小报告

there are going to be serious consequences.

serious: 严重的 consequence: 后果

我保证后果会很严重!

Do I make myself clear, captain?

我说得够清楚了吗队长?

-Berwick: Yes, sir.

是的长官

-Pope: Good.

很好

-Sarah: I‘m really fine.

我真的没事

I t‘s just, there‘s a little bruise here.

bruise: 擦伤

只是有点皮外伤

-Sarah’s father: Sara!

Sara!

Sara!

Sara!

Sara!

Sara!

-Sarah: Dad?

爸爸

-Sarah’s father: Sara!

Sara!

Thank god. Are you all right? Are you okay?

谢天谢地你还好吧? 没事吧?

I told you when you took this job,

当时我就提醒过你...

I knew something like this was going to happen.

我就知道会出这样的事情

Didn‘t I? I knew something like this was gonna happen.

我提醒过你对吧我就知道会出事!

-Sarah: God, dad, how about, "I‘m happy to see you alive"?

alive: 活着的

天呐爸爸你就不能只说"能见你平安出来真是太好了!"?

-Sarah’s father: Oh, sweetheart,

sweetheart: 甜心,宝贝

噢亲爱的

I just want you to see what you‘re doing to yourself.

我只是想让你明白自己在做什么

I mean, there is nobody that is forcing you to be here.

force: 强迫

可没有人逼你做这工作

-Sarah: I know.

我知道

Thanks, dad.

谢了爸爸

-Sarah’s father: All right

好吧

Clean this mess up.

mess: 混乱状态;混乱的局面

收拾残局吧

-Michael: what‘s going on?

怎么了?

-Fernando: You won‘t believe it, fish. We did it.

你肯定不敢相信伙计我们成了!

We never seen nothing like it

我从没那么惊喜过

Those little "hooker" holes were right on!

那些"胡克"小洞真的有用!

-Michael: all right, let‘s get everyone out of here, especially him!

especially: 尤其是

好吧让所有人都出去尤其是他!

-T-Bag: I‘m getting him out of here. I‘m going to take care of him myself.

我带他出去他让我亲自处理吧

-Michael: You‘re not gonna kill him.

你不能杀他

-Bob: I‘m not coming back here.

我不会回来的

-T-Bag: It‘s over! We don‘t need him no more.

over: 结束的

事情解决了! 他已经没用利用价值了!

-Michael: You‘re not gonna kill him.

你不能杀他

-T-Bag: You so stupid you‘re gonna let him walk out that front door?

你白痴啊让他活着出去?

-Michael: That are not for you to decide.

decide: 决定

这由不得你决定

-T-Bag: After all he has seen?

他什么都看见了

After all he‘s seen?

他什么都知道了

-Michael: Get up.

起来

Get out!

出去!

-Burrows: Keep your mouth shut. Turn left.

shut: 关闭的,闭上的

闭紧你的嘴然后给我出去

Get out!

出去!

-John: If we have a problem, we know where to find you.

要是我们有事你也逃不掉

-Fernando: Bye-bye.

走吧

-T-Bag: Forget about it. Just forget about it, all right?!

forget: 忘记

别管他了你就别管他了行吗?!

-Michael: No!

不要!

-T-Bag: One for the team.

就当我为大家做的

-Sarah: Okay, so this is the complete list of the injured and the dead?

complete: 完整的  list: 名单 injured: 受伤的

这是伤亡的完整名单?

And it‘s the whole list?

你确信是完整的? 是的

Thank you very much.

太谢谢了

Oh, thanks.

噢谢天谢地

Hey, Ron.

嗨 Ron

- Ron: Dr. Tancredi.

Tancredi医生

Glad to see you made it out alive.

很高兴见你活着出来

-Sarah: Yeah, me, too

嗯我也很庆幸

um, question.

嗯有个问题

Why‘d your department assign inmates on pi to do a toxic mold removal project?

department: 部门 assign: 指派 removal: 移动的额 project: 项目,工程

你们部门怎么会安排囚犯做去霉工作?

- Ron: What toxic mold project?

toxic: 有毒的 mold: 霉

什么去霉工作?

-Sarah: In the crawlspace in a wing.

crawlspace: [美国英语](屋顶、地板等下面)供电线、水管等通过的狭小空隙

A翼的通风管那里

- Ron: Pi didn‘t go there.

我们没有安排去那里啊

We‘d never assign inmates to do that.

inmate: 同室囚犯

我不从来没有安排他们做那个

-Sarah: Okay, sorry.

好的打扰了

- Ron: No problem.

没事

时间: 2024-10-06 06:20:20

越狱Season 1-Episode 7: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 2的相关文章

越狱Season 1-Episode 6: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 1

Season 1, Episode 6: Riots, Drills and the Devil: Part 1 - Diamond: Just a few more rides. 就再多玩几次吧 Oh, great! Great! 噢太棒了! Then you have to wrap it up. wrap: 包,裹 玩好了就该走了 -Kellerman: Oh, Adam's getting bigger, huh? 噢 Adam看上去长大了点 Ten. Hmm 十岁嗯? - Diamon

越狱Season 1-Episode 19: The Key

Season 1, Episode 19: The Key -Kellerman: WeusedtohaveaGreatDane, Dane: 丹麦大狗 我们以前有一只大丹犬 bigandwild. wild: 野蛮的 又大又凶 Whenshewas12,shegotcancer,sowe cancer: 癌症 她12岁时得了癌症 hadtoputherdown. 我们不得不了结了她 Andyoucouldthinkitwouldbe 你以为那场面 hisbig,dramaticevent,bu

越狱Season 1-Episode 8: The Old Head

Season 1, Episode 8: The Old Head -Michael: 17 days from now they strap my brother to an electric chair... strap: 用绳索捆扎 electric: 电的 17天后他要送我哥哥上电椅 send 50,000 bolts coursing through his body for a crime he didn't commit. send: 投,掷:击出 course: 越过,穿过 bo

越狱Season 1- Episode 22: Flight

Season 1, Episode 22: Flight -Franklin: You know you got a couple of foxes in your henhouse, right? fox: 狐狸 henhouse: 鸡舍 你的队伍里都是一群狐狸 -Michael: They both want out of here. both: 两者都 他们都想出去 They'll behave until then. behave: 举止端正 出去前都会安分的 -Franklin: Lo

越狱Season 1-Episode 17: J-Cat

Season 1, Episode 17: J-Cat -Pope: Hey, that's looking good. 嗨,看起来真棒 You're making some real progress. real: 真正的   progress: 进展 你大有进展啊 -Michael: The plaster adds a lot of weight. I may have to add reinforcements. plaster: 石膏 add: 增加 weight: 重量  reinf

越狱Season 1-Episode 20: Tonight

Season 1, Episode 20: Tonight -Pope: I want him under 24hour surveillance. surveillance: 监视 保证24小时监视住他 -Sarah: I have to be there when they kill this man. kill: 杀掉 他们行刑的时候我必须在那里 The least you could do is review his case. least: 最少 review: 检阅 case: 情形

越狱Season 1-Episode 21: Go

Season 1, Episode 21: Go -Michael: I need you to let me get us out of here. 我需要你帮我出去 -Patoshik: If you try to screw me over again, I'll kill you screw: [俚语]诈骗  again: 再一次 你再戏弄我,我就杀了你 -doctor: Because if crazy steps out of line, crazy: 疯狂的 step: 措施,举措

越狱Season 1-Episode 2: Allen

Season 1, Episode 2: Allen [Previously, on Prison Break] previously: 以前(预先) 前情回顾 -Judge: I find it incumbent that you see the inside of a prison cell incumbent: 必须履行的:有义务的 我必须判你牢狱之刑 Mr. Scofield. Scofield先生 -Fernando: Why do you want to see Burrows s

越狱Season 1-Episode 13: End of the Tunnel

Season 1, Episode 13: End of the Tunnel -Fernando: The name is John Abruzzi. 名字是John Abruzzi A b r u z Z... A b r u z Z... I don't care what protocol is. protocol: 规程 care: 关心,在乎 管你什么规定 I just want to know if he's okay. 我只想知道他情况怎样 Hello? Hello? 喂? 喂?